Adult Signature Required Service
Certain State regulations for online orders of eLiquid require that Adult Signature Required delivery service be mandatory in the states of California, Connecticut, Delaware, Iowa, Minnesota, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia.
For orders with nicotine, you will be charged an additional $5 for adult signature if you are in one of the above required states. If your order is over $50, you will get your shipping covered by us, but still need to pay the $5 adult signature fee.
This service requires that someone at the delivery address be at least 21 years of age to accept delivery - this means that anyone at the delivery address can sign for the package, provided that they are at least 21.
What happens if no one 21+ is available to sign for my package?
FedEx will attempt delivery 2-3 times before returning to sender. FedEx will hold packages that haven’t been picked up after 2-3 attempts at a local depot for a day or two before returning the package to Liquid Barn.
We understand that the rates involved in this service make a dent in your wallet. We are committed to doing all we can to minimize the cost to our customers, including making continued efforts to renegotiate rates whenever possible, passing whatever savings we can on to you.
- Adult Signature Delivery 21+ is the requirement when shipping to these states: CA, CT, DE, IA, MN, NV, ND, OR, SC, TX, and VA. It’s your state’s law.
- A $5 fee is added to any nicotine containing orders in these states.
- Someone 21 or up, not necessarily you, needs to be available to sign for the delivery. They will need id proof of age upon delivery.
- FedEx has an app to help track and manage your delivery!
- Thanks for supporting us in our efforts to stay compliant with current regulations and keep the vaping industry as safe as possible from future restriction!