CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 Warning: Nicotine products contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use if you are pregnant, and/ or breastfeeding.
These products are intended for use by persons 21 or older, and not by children, women who are pregnant or breast-feeding, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma. If you have a demonstrated allergy or sensitivity to nicotine or any combination of inhalants, consult your physician before using this product. This product is sold purely for recreational purposes – it is not a smoking cessation product and has not been tested as such.
- Nicotine is highly toxic.
- Nicotine is very addictive
- Always avoid contact with skin.
- Nicotine is very toxic if swallowed.
- E-liquid is very toxic to aquatic organisms.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and seek full medical advice immediately.
- In case of contact with skin, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water.
- If Nicotine is swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
- In case of an accident, or if you feel unwell, seek full medical advice, and show this information to your doctor
DISPOSING OF NICOTINE
Both container and E-liquid contained within, must be disposed of in a safe way, with due care to both man and the environment.
Use appropriate containment for your E-liquid, to avoid environmental contamination