eLiquid + Nicotine (6mg/ml)
$ 8.49 $ 24.99
eLiquid + Nicotine (6mg)
Bottle Size: 500ml
Propylene Glycol: 19.4%
Vegetable Glycerin: 80%
Color: Clear to Pale Yellow
NOTE: Liquid Barn does not ship nicotine products to Canada and other specific countries.
- 60ml of your chosen flavor concentrate.
- An empty 30ml Unicorn Bottle (Chubby Gorilla) for you to mix your eLiquid in.
- A Tastemaker Card that will help you mix the appropriate amount of flavor.
eLiquid Dilution Chart to get an estimate of just how much.
All products bottled and shipped in the U.S.A.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 Warning: Nicotine products contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use if you are pregnant, and/ or breastfeeding.
These products are intended for use by persons 18 or older, and not by children, women who are pregnant or breast-feeding, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma. If you have a demonstrated allergy or sensitivity to nicotine or any combination of inhalants, consult your physician before using this product. This product is sold purely for recreational purposes – it is not a smoking cessation product and has not been tested as such.
- Nicotine is highly toxic.
- Nicotine is very addictive
- Always avoid contact with skin.
- Nicotine is very toxic if swallowed.
- E-liquid is very toxic to aquatic organisms.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and seek full medical advice immediately.
- In case of contact with skin, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water.
- If Nicotine is swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
- In case of an accident, or if you feel unwell, seek full medical advice, and show this information to your doctor
DISPOSING OF NICOTINE
Both container and eLiquid contained within, must be disposed of in a safe way, with due care to both man and the environment.
Use appropriate containment for your eLiquid, to avoid environmental contamination.