USA Liquid Nicotine
$ 10.99 $ 0.00
Liquid Barn is proud to offer liquid nicotine that's made in the USA. USA liquid nicotine is the first premium nicotine available that is extracted from tobacco plants grown in America. The nicotine is blended to your desired strength in your choice of our USP Grade eLiquid bases (Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycerin). Our blended nicotine is available in strengths up to 100mg/ml.
For longer lasting nicotine, store your liquid in a cold area. Use a freezer only if it is non accessible to children. Read more about nicotine storage [here].
This product is an ENDS product. ENDS are Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems. For more information on ENDS please click [here].
Product Name: Organic Nicotine Solution
Chemical Formula: C10H14N2
Purity: 100.1% - 100.5% *
Color: Pale Yellow to Dark Yellow
All products are made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Liquid Barn does not ship nicotine products to Canada and other specific countries.
Liquid Barn is licensed by the State of California to sell and distribute tobacco products.
Retail License # 91-388127 VERIFY
Distribution License # 50-005791
Click on the icons below for more information about our Blended Nicotine
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 Warning: Nicotine products contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not use if you are pregnant, and/ or breastfeeding.
These products are intended for use by persons 18 or older, and not by children, women who are pregnant or breast-feeding, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma. If you have a demonstrated allergy or sensitivity to nicotine or any combination of inhalants, consult your physician before using this product. This product is sold purely for recreational purposes – it is not a smoking cessation product and has not been tested as such.
- Nicotine is highly toxic.
- Nicotine is very addictive
- Always avoid contact with skin.
- Nicotine is very toxic if swallowed.
- E-liquid is very toxic to aquatic organisms.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water and seek full medical advice immediately.
- In case of contact with skin, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water.
- If Nicotine is swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
- In case of an accident, or if you feel unwell, seek full medical advice, and show this information to your doctor
DISPOSING OF NICOTINE
Both container and eLiquid contained within, must be disposed of in a safe way, with due care to both man and the environment.
Use appropriate containment for your eLliquid, to avoid environmental contamination.